Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year with Blueberry Cheese Tart


I baked the tart on the first day of new year 2012! This was my second time baking the tart..Before I only used the small tart mold and it's really not so enough to taste the cheese...and now I used the bigger mold and here's the result.. Not to say that I am good in baking but it's really yummy...hehe..

Why don't you try yourself at home. Here's the recipe:-

Pastry
1 no. of egg
125g of butter
50g of icing sugar
140g of wheat flour
100g of custard flour

Method:
1. Beat the butter and icing together until fluffy. Then add in the egg. Beat again.
2. Add in the flour.
3. Shape the dough into a small ball and fit it into a mold and trim excess pastry along edges.
4. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 160C.

Cream Cheese
250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
50g of icing sugar
20g of butter
1 no of egg
1/2 t/spoon lemon juice
blueberry pie filling


Method:
1. Beat the cream cheese, butter and icing together until fluffy. Then add in the egg. Beat again.
2. Add in the lemon juice. Beat for 1 minutes.
3. Fill in the pie filling and cream cheese into the pastry.
4. Bake in the oven.

DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment